Our Client, an agency that specialises in producing game-related content for app games are looking for a Project Manager who has experience of running projects which have a strong focus on digital content production, social content (animated videos and static)
If you have a passion for gaming (experience in gaming a bonus) then this role will be for you.
Your role will be to lead project management for key game brand clients across their portfolio, owning the process, productivity and profit of the digital creative projects.
- Proven creative agency experience, working with big brands and delivering multiple projects with a strong focus on digital and social content production
- Experience in a senior PM role, with a good eye for budget reconciliation
- A passion for best practice, client satisfaction, and consistency of process and service across projects, big or small.
- Highly proactive - you will need to own the projects you're managing and brands you're leading alongside your account lead and need to make sure that both our client and our internal teams are all well informed about their responsibilities, deadlines and deliverables from kick-off.
- Experience or a willingness to mentor more junior team members of the project management team, managing their capacity and encouraging growth and improvement.
- Excellent content production knowledge and an eye for QC. You'll understand the creative process, the creative resource needed, and have experienced working closely with internal teams whether that's animators, strategists, CDs or tech.
- An awareness and love for the financials including margins, scope and good creative time management.
- Enough confidence in your experience and knowledge to overcome unforeseen challenges.
- Meticulous communication skills with the ability to bring all teams together to get the job done.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.