We have a great opportunity of a Creative Project Manager to join a leading branding agency who work with a global clients in the gaming and entertainment sectors. Working directly with the AD and BD this role will revolve around delivering a wide range of digital content that sits primarily on social.
Our project managers strive to keep the production team motivated and producing super high-quality work at high speed. While our environment is collaborative and supportive we thrive on candidates that take accountability and really own their work, plus the ability to hit the ground running is a very desirable trait.
The successful candidate MUST have:
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on-agency experience in a PM role, working with big brands, managing multiple projects with a strong focus on digital content production, social content (animated videos and static)
- Willingness to completely immerse yourself in the game's world, playing the games regularly and understanding the way they work in detail, is integral to the role.
- Good understanding of design standards and practices with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile office environment (from home for now) managing multiple projects at the same time where every day there is something new and project priorities can change very quickly.
- Highly proactive - you will need to own the projects you're managing and need to make sure that both our client and our internal teams are all well informed about their responsibilities, deadlines and deliverables from kick-off
- Comfortable setting up and organising brainstorms, briefing sessions and communicating feedback to the team
- Experience managing the full project life cycle (including creative conception)
- Be an instantly likeable, approachable and friendly person with outstanding communication skills
- High degree of organisational skills and ability to provide clear communication and support to all areas of production
- Complete confidence in your own ability to forge new relationships, deal with clients and manage their expectations
- Meticulous attention to detail to spot errors in deliverables before they go to the client. Ability to pick things up at lightning speed
- Responsive and efficient with client requests
- Experience working across different time zones and currencies
- Problem-solving skills to hit deadlines whilst working against competing priorities, scope creep and change requests along the way
- Be a team player, willing to help other members when possible
- Experience working on large scale animation projects and live-action shoots is a bonus
Your duties will be to:
Reporting directly to the AD you will:
- Manage the production of a range of digital deliverables with a strong focus on social, 2D and 3D video.
- Be accountable and responsible for the end-to-end process for your projectdeliverables and have demonstrable knowledge of working in an agile environment
- Track and manage resource and anticipate possible issues
- Produce precise, detailed timelines in conjunction with the creative and production teams. Ensure that key project milestones are hit and form mitigation plans where timings don't go to plan.
- Keep working cost docs updated regularly
- Have complete confidence and ability to work out project budgets
- Create and update project documentation including project plans, flowcharts and budget reconciliation reports
- Receive feedback and relay back to the team, asking necessary questions before it is relayed
- Internally manage the creative and production teams, ensure there is plenty of face to face time with them as opposed to sending emails and hoping.
- Think creatively and add your own flair to each project
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.