Our client, Integrated marketing communications agency is looking for a Project Manager for a 12month contract.
As the Project Manager, you will be joining a small to manages timely, and accurate production of digital assets and AV materials for Entertainment customers. With a strong customer service ethic and a 'creative eye' you will be responsible for managing deadlines, quality of output and handling client queries across a variety of creative tasks within a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
You will have AV experience, managing broadcast quality deliverables, and trailer creation, as well as a thorough knowledge of the range of creative assets required across digital streaming platforms in multiple languages/countries. Able to combine creative judgment, process discipline and technical knowledge you will need to be curious, and proactive in your approach as the clients depend upon intuitive support, and a solutions focused mentality.
It is important that you have a good understanding of Technical applications used in artworking, and effective artworking workflows including opportunities for artwork automation or process streamlining so that you can actively contribute to continual improvement programmes. Understanding artwork specifications across a range of materials is an important part of the role.
* Process improvements - challenging existing workflows to provide best service to customer. Contribute to continuous improvement.
* Project management - to include capturing/structuring the brief, creating and managing schedules, directing the relevant design or artwork services (either in house or out of house), QC, delivery.
* Ability to analyse existing artwork files and assess suitability for localization in to multiple languages.
* Managing artwork specifications and templated instructions for procuring artwork services.
* Maintain essential administration including billing/invoicing, specifications, etc.
* Analyze and assign briefs accurately to the relevant departments/skill sets and ensure the smooth tracking of each project.
* AV, Artwork & Design - Knowledge of technical artwork requirements between Digital and Print assets. Experience in managing AV workflows handling broadcast quality material and promotional trailer execution/edits.
* Customer service excellence - reacting to client emails and taking the appropriate action. Building clear briefs for design and production teams. Reviewing outputs and guiding quality deliverables.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.