Project Manager (12 months)
Keywords: Studio, Project, Manager, Contract
Salary: Up to £32k
Role type: Contract
Our client is a studio of passionate designers based near London Bridge. We create dynamic digital and physical brand and packaging solutions for both UK-based and international clients. They are looking for a super-efficient - confident - tactful Project Manager to support the Creative Director with one of our large global brands.
This role is about keeping an eye on the detail - being smart and responsive - efficiently and calmly managing your workload - and above all smiling through the busier days. We always look for passionate, positive attitudes across our entire team - from day one you'll be immersed in the role and contribute to this fast-paced project.
What we're looking for is an individual with:
* 2 - 3 years specifically in a Project Manager role - ideally in a creative agency or creative environment
* Ideally a love for - but at the very least a total understanding of - Excel and sifting through data on spreadsheets
* An ability to generate and communicate ideas clearly and concisely in spoken and written English
* Experience seeing projects from start to completion
* An appreciation of the importance of hitting multiple deadlines simultaneously
* The ability to keep calm under pressure
* An understanding that the success of an agency revolves around client satisfaction
* A genuine interest and discerning eye for design
* Some exposure / experience in Adobe creative software - this is a good-to-have but not essential
* A positive can-do attitude
This post is for an immediate start.
Just as important as your skill set, is your sense of humour - we are a close-knit team with a reputation for high speed, high quality design, so we need someone whose glass is always half full!
Lastly - you should also be ok with dogs!
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.