Project Manager / 12 month contract (with possibility to extend)
£30,000 - £32,000 pa
Our fabulous client is a studio of passionate designers based in London. They create dynamic digital and physical brand and packaging solutions for both UK-based and international clients. Working primarily across fashion, luxury and F&B sectors. They are looking for a super-efficient - confident - tactful Project Manager to support the Creative Director with one of the large global brands.
This role is about keeping an eye on the detail - being smart and responsive - efficiently and calmly managing your workload - and above all smiling through the busier days. We always look for passionate, positive attitudes across our entire team - from day one you'll be immersed in the role and contribute to this fast-paced project.
What we're looking for is an individual with:
- Experienced within a Project Manager role in an agency or creative enviorment
- Ideally a love for - but at the very least a total understanding of - Excel and sifting through data on spreadsheets
- An ability to generate and communicate ideas clearly and concisely in spoken and written English
- Experience seeing projects from start to completion
- An appreciation of the importance of hitting multiple deadlines simultaneously
- The ability to keep calm under pressure
- An understanding that the success of an agency revolves around client satisfaction
- A genuine interest and discerning eye for design
- Some exposure / experience in Adobe creative software - this is a good-to-have but not essential
- A positive can-do attitude
Immediate starter abnd must be ok with around the office dogs.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.