Project Manager to join a creative agency in London.
You will be delivering a wide range of digital content for a gaming client.
The successful candidate MUST have:
- Hands-on-agency experience in a PM role, working with big brands, managing multiple projects with a strong focus on digital content production, social content (animated videos and static)
- Passionate about gaming and playing the games regularly.
- Good understanding of design standards and practices with a keen eye for detail.
- Managing multiple projects at the same time
- Highly proactive - you will need to own the projects you're managing and need to make sure that both the client and internal teams are all well informed about their responsibilities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Briefing sessions and communicating feedback to the team
- Experience managing the full project life cycle (including creative conception)
- Provide clear communication and support to all areas of production.
- Attention to detail
- Responsive and efficient with client requests
- Experience working across different time zones
- Experience working on large scale animation projects and live-action shoots is a bonus
Reporting directly to the AD you will:
- Manage the production of a range of digital deliverables with a strong focus on social, 2D and 3D video.
- Track and manage resource and anticipate possible issues
- Detailed timelines in conjunction with the creative and production teams
- Ability to work out project budgets
- Create and update project documentation including project plans, flowcharts and budget reconciliation reports
- Receive feedback and relay back to the team
- Internally manage the creative and production teams
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.