Our client is a leading media/gaming company currently looking for a Project Manager to join their internal creative services team.
Their Creative Services Group (CSG) is an award winning centralised internal agency looking to build a working environment where their people can flourish and create their best work.
Structured around six core disciplines; Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, Video, Film, Sound and Music, they deliver projects in collaboration with their development and marketing/PR teams. From animation to live action filming, branding to user experience design, music composition to sound design, we offer a huge array of services to our clients.
The Project Manager will be expected to maintain production oversight of our cross-discipline work on game development projects, working with clients to determine high-level requirements and communicating regularly with producers to ensure they deliver on time and within budget. Client engagement, visibility and satisfaction is fundamental to the role.
- Overseeing the production oversight of their work on game development projects across all the six disciplines
- Proactively build strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage meetings with key stakeholders and discipline leads and ensure that high-level project requirements are clear for CSG disciplines
- Create project plans, cost projections, resource, and high-level schedules, with key stakeholder and formal sign-off in place before work commences
- Ensure high-level project communication with key stakeholders is excellent, maintaining regular engagement and providing ongoing project status updates
- Ensure all project change requests are agreed and project cost projections, scope, and schedules updated and revised for sign off
- Regularly communicate with relevant CSG discipline producers and external vendors to discuss all aspects of the project: deliverables, schedules, cost projections, project risks, and blocking issues
- Communicate requirements to relevant CSG discipline producers, ensuring alignment with development roadmap and agreed objectives
- Ensure project roadmaps are up to date and visible to all those involved in the project
- Ensure all legal requirements (NDAs, Compliance, Master Services Agreements, etc.) for each project are completed and executed before final delivery and appropriately tracked and filed
- Ensure external production and resource invoices are tracked, double checked and signed off for each project
- Facilitate day-to-day cross-discipline project communication within CSG and/or with our 3rd party suppliers
- Detail orientated, systematic and accurate by nature
- Great communicator: strong written and verbal skills
- Well-organised and maintains high standards even under pressure
- A logical thinker and solutions-driven
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, autonomy, and ownership of projects
- A proficiency in waterfall and agile software development practices
- Managing multiple projects and stakeholders
- Working with software development teams in both waterfall and agile environments
- Managing production pipelines ensuring successful product delivery
- Using tools to manage the production pipeline (e.g. Hansoft, Jira)
- Some video game development
- Film/Video production experience would be highly beneficial
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.