Project Coordinator needed #UK #Super #Lux #Brand.
Up to 6 months
My client is looking for a project coordinator to work closely with marketing, creative media and the wider business teams to deliver campaigns, events and product launches, specifically through global social media platforms.
This role is directly accountable for the end-to-end management of creative campaigns across planning, strategy and content creation for social platforms - the success of which is driven by successful collaboration with teams, closely partnering with marketing, production and creative specialists to deliver exceptional and innovative social components of business initiatives.
Closely partnering with marketing, creative media and the wider business teams in order to coordinate the delivery of content for the social platforms.
- Confidently collaborating closely with marketing, creative and senior business stakeholders to drive projects forward in a positive way, ensuring constant communication and alignment between teams.
- Provide necessary leadership, planning and communication on projects - while seeking the best possible strategic and creative outcome.
- Manage risks, issues and escalate as required, providing appropriate options to self-solve situations.
- Planning and organising internal review sessions and communicating feedback to all stakeholders.
- Be innovative, push project boundaries and exceed business delivery expectations.
- Update, maintain and generate process documentation to aid the smooth running of projects.
- Hold first class interpersonal skills - especially meeting management, facilitation, presentation and written communications.
- Proven experience in formal project management roles, ideally working within a similar industry, working closely with creative and marketing teams.
- Have a deep understanding of global social platforms, to proactively drive these forward for the business.
- Ability to form relationships with stakeholders to ensure their requirements are captured and met throughout the course of projects.
- Excellent organisation, planning and time management skills.
- Be excellent at interrogating strategic briefs, rationalise complex information, provide clarity on dependencies to teams, as well as facilitating decision making across a broad range of senior stakeholders.
- Accountable for delivery of projects on time and on budget by leveraging multiple skill sets, so must be able to understand the needs of each team, then balance these to ensure delivery is running effectively.
- Be an integral part of all stages of highly visible global campaigns, be capable of driving overarching processes and timings across departments, to ensure the best result for the brand.
150 to 180 per day.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.