Project Coordinator to join a full-service engagement agency delivering for audiences in virtual, hybrid and live events. strategy, content, production and technology.
To assist and support the project teams with the planning and execution of events from conception through to completion. To oversee an array of live and virtual events which meet or exceed client expectations and requirements within budget and time.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
* Support the Account Lead with client relationship building where possible
* Support the Account Lead at general client meetings
* Lead project specific client meetings and calls where project manager is not present (where possible)
Assist project managers across multiple projects with the general preparation, planning, organisation, and delivery of virtual and live events including but not limited to:
- Budget management
- Crew logistics
- Print and signage
- Updating and maintaining event documentation
- Compliance checks and reporting
- Site visits and onsite support
- Manage small scale events
- Have input in updating and implementing internal/client specific processes and templates
- Support and maintain good supplier relationships
- Basic understanding of required resources needed for your project, heavily supported by line manager
- Support the project lead with the implementation of onsite documentation (virtual or live)
- Support the project lead with both internal & client debriefs
- Support with any post event reporting requirements
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.