Role type: 12 month FTC
Salary up to 30k
Our exceptional client is an agency based near London Bridge and they are recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join the team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
This role is about keeping an eye on the detail - being smart and responsive - efficiently and calmly managing workloads - and above all smiling through the busier days. They always look for passionate, positive attitudes across our entire team - from day one you'll be immersed in the role and contributing to this fast-paced project.
What they are looking for:
- administration experience within an Agency managing global brands / clients essential.
- ideally a love for - but at the very least a total understanding of - Excel and sifting through data on spreadsheets
- an eye of detail - and confident administrative skills - because part of the role will involve keeping trackers up to date
- an ability to generate and communicate ideas clearly and concisely in spoken and written English
- experience seeing projects from start to completion
- an appreciation of the importance of hitting multiple deadlines simultaneously
- the ability to keep calm under pressure
- an understanding that the success of an agency revolves around client satisfaction
- a genuine interest and discerning eye for design
- some exposure / experience in Adobe creative software - this is a good-to-have but not essential
- a positive can-do attitude
This post is for an immediate start
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.