Our client is a Packaging Agency based in London are looking for Project Co-ordinator for a 12-month contract.
This role will suit someone from a creative agency or creative environment.
- administration experience within an Agency managing global brands / clients essential.
- Someone with an understanding of Excel and sifting through data on spreadsheets
- An eye for detail - and confident administrative skills - because part of the role will involve keeping trackers up to date
- An ability to generate and communicate ideas clearly and concisely in spoken and written English
- experience seeing projects from start to completion
- An appreciation of the importance of hitting multiple deadlines simultaneously
- The ability to keep calm under pressure
- An understanding that the success of an agency revolves around client satisfaction
- Some exposure / experience in Adobe creative software - this is a good-to-have but not essential
- A positive can-do attitude
This post is for an immediate start.
Fixed term contract to 31st December 2021 (irrespective of start date).
The current situation with Covid-19 has resulted in the majority of the team working remotely
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.