This role will suit someone who has worked for a similar environment (managing imagery/assets) ideally on E-distribution assets (i.e. for streaming platforms).
We require a highly organized project co-ordinator to manage the timely, and accurate production of digital assets and various other digital / localization campaign elements. With a strong customer service ethic and attention to detail, you will be responsible for managing deadlines, quality of output and handling client queries across a high volume of tasks.
You'll be expected to support the Digital Account Manager in the day-to-day running of the Home Entertainment Digital accounts, managing seamlessly the bulk localization tasks as well as helping co-ordinate the creative design of campaign items and social media assets. It is important that you understand the properties of different file formats and would be comfortable in troubleshooting basic artwork specification queries. Ideally you will have basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
Working in an ever-changing digital environment, you'll need to be aware of new technologies and offerings that affect how consumers view and buy content within the digital space.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Customer service excellence - proactively informing client of status of jobs, responding promptly to emails, problem solving.
- Process improvements - challenging existing workflows to provide best service to customer. Contribute to continuous improvement.
- Project management - to include capturing/structuring the brief, creating and managing schedules, directing the relevant design or artwork services (either in house or out of house), QC, delivery.
- Ability to analyse existing artwork files and assess suitability for localization in to multiple languages.
- Managing artwork specifications and templated instructions for procuring artwork services.
- Maintain essential administration including billing/invoicing, specifications, etc
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.