Production Manager to join a pixel technology company in London.
Our client is looking to grow the team and take the company to the next level.
You'll join a small production team and will get the opportunity to work with huge brands on amazing live immersive experiences and shows.
The role entails..
- Plan and manage the delivery of technical productions, within the specified timeframe and budget
- Co-ordinate all external resources, suppliers, contractors to ensure that all elements of a project are delivered to an exceptionally high standard
- Produce all project-related documentation, including budgets, crew schedules, risk assessments and method statements
- Be responsible for the efficient procurement
- Promote efficient and effective communications between all project stakeholders
- Responsibility for the onsite management of assigned projects
- Participate actively in new business development with the Client Services team, providing technical recommendations and pricing
- Promote new technologies and techniques within the business
- Be responsible for ensuring that delivery methods are compliant with current Health & Safety regulations
- Serve as the main client interface on projects, clarify strategic requirements, explain complex ideas clearly, and manage expectations
- Knowledge and experience of budgeting processes
- Excellent understanding of all production disciplines including Audio, Lighting, Video, Rigging, Staging and Scenery, Stage Management as well as building/site services, such as Power Distribution
- Good understanding of video and lighting technology including projection techniques
- Strong practical skills and problem-solving qualities
- Experienced with managing a team on-site to produce a multifaceted event
- Proficient in the use of IT applications (including MS Office, particularly Excel)
- CAD drawing in Vectorworks, Sketch-up or AutoCAD
- Experience on photo/video shoots is preferable, but not required
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.