Production Co-ordinator to join a retail display studio in London.
Our client brings stories to life across pop ups, window displays and immersive experiences.
Working across all production jobs your responsibilities would include:
- Procurement: ordering materials & supplies and sundries for production & packaging
- Assistance with production, transport and installation, planning, costing and organisation
- Assisting with managing the workshop fabrication team - scheduling incoming production work, catching up with the workshop daily & updating the schedule accordingly
- Booking freelancers
- Admin, timesheets, POs and expenses
- Production management of small projects with supervision
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent organisational skills.
- An understanding of materials, production and assembly processes/experience working in or for
a workshop environment.
- Excellent time management
- Great attention to detail
- Experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Synergist software or similar costing or project management software.
- Procurement or buying experience for a workshop
- Project management or coordination experience
Please apply with a recent CV.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.