Production Assistant - Translations #lux #fashion #brand needed ASAP. London 5 days per week.
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT - TRANSLATIONS Amazing client, Fashion, beauty and lifestyle brand.
My client is seeking a super organised Production Assistant with fantastic communication skills to be responsible for supporting the translation and production of a range of marketing assets in global markets - French, German and Chinese.
Reporting in to the Production Coordinator, you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of briefs for translated content. Working with all departments to achieve maximum productivity whilst ensuring brand values and quality are reflected, you will need to have a strong team approach.
* Responsible for maintaining the smooth running of the translation process from English into French, German and Simplified Chinese for a range of marketing assets, from receipt of brief through scheduling, translation, design and approvals
* Manage overall translation creative schedules for the French, German and Chinese versions of a high volume of marketing emails and promotional campaigns each week
* Manage the translation of some medium-sized projects, such as designer launches, seasonal campaigns or printed publications
* Liaise with the English production team to schedule in projects and ensure that enough time is allocated to complete work to the standard of quality required
* Review all briefs to ensure that concise details are captured and that the full scope of requests has been submitted, including specifications and quantities
* Manage approvals and deadlines for the translation team by trafficking assets to ensure that assigned lead times are met
* Collaborate with the production, the translation team and the web production team to coordinate schedules
* Have an understanding of the French, German and Chinese marketplaces
* Responsible for processing freelancers invoices and following up with the finance team
* Work closely with the Translation Production Coordinator to support in the production of larger-scale strategic projects, and provide holiday cover when needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
Essential skills and requirements:
* Prior experience of production and trafficking in a marketing and/or creative industry
* Confident trouble-shooter and mediator
* Detail-oriented, deadline-driven and able to multi-task, with solid organisational and time-management skills
* Excellent oral and written communication
* Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Ability to prioritise and handle several projects simultaneously
* Ability to communicate effectively through a variety of methods
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
Desirable skills and requirements:
* French, German or Chinese speaker preferred but not essential
* Good understanding of marketing best practices and processes
Start in Sep for 1 to 3 months +
Paying 120 per day to freelancer. 28.8k equivalent.
The ideal candidate will have worked as any of the following: Studio Assistant, Creative Assistant / Coordinator, Traffic Assistant, Account Executive or Project Manager / Assistant, ideally for fashion, editorial, design, PR or something similar.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.