Production Assistant - Translations #lux #fashion #brand needed ASAP. London 5 days per week.
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT - TRANSLATIONS Amazing client, Fashion, beauty and lifestyle brand.
My client is seeking a super organised Production Assistant with fantastic communication skills to be responsible for supporting the translation and production of a range of marketing assets in global markets - French, German and Chinese.
Reporting in to the Production Coordinator, you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of briefs for translated content. Working with all departments to achieve maximum productivity whilst ensuring brand values and quality are reflected, you will need to have a strong team approach.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Essential skills and requirements:
* Prior experience of production and trafficking in a marketing and/or creative industry
* Confident trouble-shooter and mediator
* Detail-oriented, deadline-driven and able to multi-task, with solid organisational and time-management skills
* Excellent oral and written communication
* Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Ability to prioritise and handle several projects simultaneously
* Ability to communicate effectively through a variety of methods
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
Desirable skills and requirements:
* French, German or Chinese speaker preferred but not essential
* Good understanding of marketing best practices and processes
Start in Sep for 1 to 3 months +
Paying 120 per day to freelancer. 28.8k equivalent.
The ideal candidate will have worked as any of the following: Studio Assistant, Creative Assistant / Coordinator, Traffic Assistant, Account Executive or Project Manager / Assistant, ideally for fashion, editorial, design, PR or something similar.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.