Production Assistant #Super #Lux #Fashion #Brand needed ASAP.
Start: ASAP for 1 month, maybe longer.
Rate: £200 per day pay rate.
To provide peak period project support to the Video Post Production team. The ideal candidate needs to be strong in post production with VFX experience.
Lead tasks will be to supervise projects to work in parallel to safeguard deliveries across Brand, Beauty and internal comms.
- To provide day-to-day project support to the Video Post Production team.
- Lead tasks will be to supervise projects at a peak period to safeguard deliveries.
- Strong ability to work with teams in a collaborative manner.
- Knowledge of post-production processes
- Visual effects.
- Organised and an ability to work to given deadlines.
- Professionalism under pressure and flexible approach to the challenges.
- Have an understanding of how to prioritise workflow.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent team player.
- Positive attitude to resolving problems.
Please apply if you have experience as a Production Assistant, Creative Assistant, Studio Manager, Traffic Manager or Creative PM. Candidates who work for fashion or beauty .coms in a similar role will be ideal.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.