Production Assistant #Global #Music #Brand needed ASAP. Uk based Remote.
Start: ASAP for ongoing weekly
Rate: 80 to 100 per day
To provide peak period project support to the Creative Production team.
- Coordinating daily workflow and arranging and communicating reviews with creatives teams
- Working closely with other members of the production and creative media teams
- Understanding of digital platforms and media behaviours
- An experience of working on Brand content for a creative company or production facility
- A confidence to work with multiple stakeholders from different backgrounds and skillsets
- To provide day-to-day project support to the Production team
- Lead tasks will be to supervise projects at a peak period to safeguard deliveries
- Strong ability to work with teams in a collaborative manner
- Knowledge of production processes
- Organised and an ability to work to given deadlines
- Professionalism under pressure and flexible approach to the challenges
- Have an understanding of how to prioritise workflow
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent team player
- Positive attitude to resolving problems
- MS office skills - ideally Mac and PC based
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.