Our client is an innovative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business.
As Production Assistant in the Marketing team you'll be reporting into the Production Manager, working on creative production including producing shoots and project managing both editorial and brand partnership social content for the client.
- Shoot production: research, source and purchase hire shoot props.
- Take inventory of all props, kit and equipment in the studio, manage props and equipment cupboard.
- Manage bookings from the team and company for the studio space.
- Making sure the studio space and fashion cupboard room is clean and organised.
- Input and update relevant shoot details on the shoots calendars, Google Calendars and Content management system (Trello).
- Coordinate shoot logistics.
- Update schedules daily to reflect changing priorities and progress relating to all aspects of shoot production (pre and post).
- Communicate with the editorial, fashion and brands teams.
- Build a shoots database/ address book (models, agencies, locations, permits, prop hire, etc) - build and maintain relationships with suppliers/ agencies/ talent, seek new talent to work with and keep details plus rates updated.
- Project manage additional projects.
- Work towards project managing and producing shoots for bigger Paid Media Partnerships.
- Experience producing shoots and working on a set.
- Experience delivering multiple projects on time and to budget.
- Basic knowledge or experience working on Paid Media Partnerships.
- Basic knowledge on camera and studio equipment.
- Budgeting knowledge.
- Familiarity with social media and online communities and their behaviours.
- Experience within the editorial/ luxury/ fashion/ or retail sectors.
- Experience of having worked within fast paced growth business
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.