Keywords: Project, Production, Shoot, Fashion
Job title: Production Assistant
Up to £26k
Role type: Perm
As Production Assistant in the Marketing team you'll be reporting into the Production Manager, working on creative production including producing shoots and project managing both editorial and brand partnership social content for our fashion client.
* Shoot production: research, source and purchase/hire shoot props, fashion cupboard kit, studio and camera equipment.
* Take inventory of all props, kit and equipment in the studio, manage props and equipment cupboard - make sure nothing is missing, damaged, batteries charged for shoots etc. Own and maintain inventory check-in / check-out process.
* Manage bookings from the team and company for the studio space.
* Responsible for making sure the studio space and fashion cupboard room is clean and respectable at all times.
* Input and update relevant shoot details on the shoots calendars, Google Calendars and Content management system (Trello).
* Coordinate shoot logistics: including drafting of call sheets, H&S checks, location recces, organising crew, model castings, rate negotiation, arranging permits, calling in props etc plus being present on set to coordinate crew and timings.
* Update schedules daily to reflect changing priorities and progress relating to all aspects of shoot production (pre and post).
* Communicate with the editorial, fashion, brands and videography teams regarding workflow, shoot schedules and any changes.
* Build a shoots database/ address book (models, agencies, locations, permits, prop hire, HMU etc) - build and maintain relationships with suppliers/ agencies/ talent, seek new talent to work with and keep details plus rates updated.
* Experience producing shoots, and working on a set (studio & location, stills & video)
* Experience delivering multiple projects on time and to budget
* Basic knowledge or experience working on Paid Media Partnerships
* Basic knowledge on camera and studio equipment
* Basic budgeting knowledge
* The ability to get along with other people and contribute to the production as a team player
* The natural ability to quickly identify and build key relationships and work well with key stakeholders across the business
* Familiarity with social media and online communities and their behaviours
* Experience within the editorial/ luxury/ fashion/ or retail sectors
* Experience of having worked within fast paced growth business
* Good IT knowledge
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.