Keywords (Luxury, Production, Creative, Global)
Location - London
Salary - Up to £30k
Our client, a luxury fashion client based in London is currently recruiting for Production Assistant to join the team.
If you have previous experience as a Production Assistant and you are looking for a challenge within a successful environment, then this might be the right role for you!
Reporting to the Production Manager, this role is ideal for anyone with a passion for social media and an eye for what make engaging content. This is a rare opportunity to work on creative production in the creative team, managing editorial and brand partnership social content.
- Manage and coordinate all project content and assets
- Manage shoot timelines and budgets
- Clear communication with team members
- Update schedules daily to reflect changing priorities and progress relating to aspects of production
- Communicate the content and design team regarding workflow and shoot schedules
- Forecasting and planning shoots
- Track post production progress against timing plans
- Work with the Finance team to make sure external suppliers' invoices are managed
- Coordinate brand partnership projects, schedules and track the progress of reports and results
- Responsible for content for WeChat, Weibo and Little Red Book social platforms
- Previous experience producing shoots and working on a set
- Basic technical/equipment and budgeting knowledge
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to multitask and work towards tight deadlines
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across multiple teams
- Experience having worked within a fast-paced growth business
- Good IT knowledge
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.