Product Manager - Digital
Salary: Up to £50k
Location: East London
Role type: Permanent
Our client is currently recruiting for a reliable Product Manager who will organise product development and ensure high ROI. Your duties will include translating ideas into strategy and features, and following product development from start to finish.
A successful candidate should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. It is also required to be professional, confident and be able to understand which ideas will and which will not work.
- Build and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collaborate with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Supervise and support the development team and coordinate across teams
- Prepare and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Organise product releases properly and ensure the compliance with schedule
- Prepare recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Prepare recommendations to track product use and impact on end users
- Background in software development and program management is preferred
- Strong organisational, leadership and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with creative approach
- Project Management
- Leadership and Management
- Lucid Chart (optional)
- Accelo (optional)
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
#Creative #Perm #London #Digital #Product #Manager - #JIRA #Confluence #manager #leadership #projects #software development £50k dm firstname.lastname@example.org