Our client is currently recruiting for a Mobile Designer to join the development team. This is a permanent role and is fully remote. Your primary responsibilities will be to maintain and expand upon the existing product design and UX across multiple platforms (iOS, Android and Web), as well as help guide any associated marketing and branding collateral. You have to expect you to have an evolved understanding of how people use their devices, the flexibility to adapt to new technologies, and a robust toolkit
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile
- Provide strategic thinking and leadership.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Deep understanding of Apple's human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google's material design
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.