Our client is a Software and Services Organisation and they have an opportunity for a Product Designer (UX) to join their team. The ideal person will be a creative designer who has a great passion for UX and design. Someone who will know how to present insights, ideas and concepts to customers and the team/management. Flexible/Remote working option.
Based in Middlesex - South West London
To assist the Product Management Team and other business stakeholders in developing our platform's design strategy and help shape the experience by creating meaningful products that help our end users complete the task at hand. This role will be key in supporting our UI developers, UX content writers/researchers and the wider Product team.
Job Function Tasks and Responsibilities
- Keep up to date with current research and design practice and review them alongside the clients Product style guide
- Build meaningful relationships with stakeholders across the organisation and promote user-centred product designing that is accurate and consistent
- Collaborating with Product and Development, you will strive to establish a cohesive user experience through the look and feel across the clients products
- Ensure an understanding of technical limitations as well as business strategies and goals, backed by a knowledge of different technologies
- Develop their Product design framework to ensure platform designs with new and existing products have a cohesive look and feel
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to establish the design brief, including concept, performance and production criteria
- Present insight, ideas and concepts options to Product Managers alongside UX research for design decisions
- Participate in Agile software projects, delivering interactive designs collaboratively with Development
- Support the UX Researchers when planning product research projects
- Conduct user research, interviews and surveys, and use the information to create customer journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes
- Have awareness of cost and budgets
- Must have experience as a UX designer experience in a high-growth, high-energy driven company, with a strong understanding of working in an Agile environment
- Desire to mentor junior product designers
- Background knowledge of working with or in Social Care, Health and Education sectors would be beneficial
Skills and Attributes
- Have empathy for the user, a deep understanding of user-centered design (UCD) and strong analytical abilities
- Be open to feedback and constructive criticism. You are also providing feedback and constructive criticism to the team
- A high degree of technical knowledge balanced with creative ability and a hands-on approach
- The ability to cope with the pressure of deadlines
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.