Our Client, a creative mobile app platform that allows you to send gifts to loved ones is looking for a Mid/Senior Product Designer to join their team.
**This role will offer flexi-remote - based in London **
As the Mid/Senior Product Designer (UX/UI) You role will be to help shape the future of our product experience. Sitting in the product you will work extensively with product, growth and our engineering team to understand our user base, and work to improve business needs, related requirements and technical constraints.
- You're always on top of the latest design trends, ambassador of Apple Humans guidelines and Google Material design and a good understanding of transitions and haptic feedback.
- You're a quick learner, always open-minded and curious, and eager to learn new skills.
- You have a keen interest and knowledge of gamification and the user onboarding process.
- You've got a can-do attitude, have a proactive approach to your work, are autonomous, and take ownership of your work; a perfectionist and are used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- You're a leader and have led/managed or mentored small teams of product designers.
- Experience with physical products and packaging design is a plus but not essential
- Be a driven designer and have experience in delivering both UX & UI design, including experience in mobile and native applications.
- Have proven mobile design and proven UI experience on mobile app design and web: working with sketches, prototypes, wireframes, user flows and UI interactions.
- Your portfolio is full of beautiful, well-thought-out interface work that showcases your flair and attention to detail. It includes examples of mobile and app products you have worked on (iOS and Android).
- You've used Figma, Creative cloud expert (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Indesign)
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.