Product Designer to join a marketing platform in London.
As a Product Designer, your mission is to shine in the design pipeline of the mobile and SAAS products. In close collaboration with the engineering, support and success teams, you'll have a pivotal role in the entire process of creating usable products and engaging experiences.
From problem framing to prototyping the best imaginable user experiences, you will be:
- Framing problems, outputs and outcomes.
- Designing interfaces, UI components & interaction-flows (Figma)
- Designing and testing UI components
- User testing
- Providing visual & UX guidelines, with use cases and examples for implementing components
- Prototyping, testing, and documentation
- Writing user stories in Jira
- Collaborating with designers, engineers, and product managers
- Excellent in visual skills
- Passionate about creating exceptional user experiences
- A trained eye for good design and always advocate UX practices, tools and trends with the team
- Able to express your ideas and perspectives clearly
- Design processes to guide, plan, and scope project work
- UX, interaction, and visual design skills
- Demonstrating the portfolio with functional web UI and visual designs across desktop and mobile devices
- Experience with Design Systems.
- It's a plus if you have:
- Experience with motion design or delightful-UI with animation and transitions
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.