Salary: Up to £28k pro rata
Role: 6 month maternity cover - 6 months approx
Our excellent client provides unique gifts and collectables across a range of product categories, themes, and licensed properties. The work environment is vibrant, challenging, and fast-paced within a creative and collaborative team!
Are you a passionate Product Designer that thrives in a busy enviroment? then this may be the perfect role for you!
The Product Designer will create computer-generated, realistic product images primarily using advanced Photoshop skills alongside Illustrator and In-Design. You will work closely with the development department to realise and visually interpret ideas from brief to completion, resulting in high quality and photo-realistic product renders which capture the customer's imagination and drive sales.
The candidate will have advanced knowledge of Adobe packages with exceptionally strong Photoshop skills. We're looking for a hands-on team member who has talent in bundles and demonstrates passion for all things creative with a portfolio to back this up.
- Create high standard renderings of products to a supplied brief - using Photoshop, Illustrator, Photography, 3D software, compositing and digital painting.
- Work to product developers' briefs - collaborate to understand the design and apply your creative skills to enhance the final product.
- Work with a range of creative styles, licenses and product forms.
- Produce accurate print ready art files - including decal art, labels, and instructions.
- Photography - Utilise camera and lighting in an in-house studio to photograph and retouch products for advertising purposes.
- Inspire creativity and innovation throughout all design work and undertake research as it relates to the design (product, historical, design references)
Please apply for this role to find out more details.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.