Producer / Account Manager
Independent Creative Agency (North London)
Salary - 45K
THE ROLE -
Lead, coordinate and plan projects involving thinking, creating and delivery of product design and brand environment projects.
You will be working with clients to ensure all work meets or exceeds the client's objectives, challenging and interpreting feedback wherever appropriate to get to best in class design.
You will be collaborating with multiple project teams and/or departments to oversee the design and development of a range of 3D experiences.
You will schedule and resource the design team, stand-ups, have full awareness of project running, costs, and deliverables, and the ability to continually keep the project on track.
Liaising with Creative Director you will capture and service all project requirements within the team.
- In-depth knowledge of projects and brands in order to guide work effectively through the business.
- Demonstrate awareness of client expectations
- Adept at allocating the right people to the right projects, based on brand and client knowledge.
- Actively collaborates with teams to offer options, build on ideas and get to creative solutions.
- Proactively considers different approaches in order to get to the best possible options.
- Demonstrates strategic planning of resources, both current and future-facing.
- Works in partnership with internal teams, offering guidance and advice, intervening as required
- Utilises partnerships and freelance talent effectively to meet project deliverables
- Uses an in-depth understanding of how the business charges, resources and allocates time to projects, to offer effective solutions
- You will have a minimum of 5+ years of agency experience, helping bring physical brand experiences to life.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.