Producer to join a full-service engagement agency delivering for audiences in virtual, hybrid and live events. strategy, content, production and technology.
The purpose of the Producer role is to:
- Ensure that the deliverables reflect accurately the strategic intent as positioned to and agreed with the client for all projects.
- Ensure that the narrative, creative theme, look, feel and messaging agreed throughout are upheld and amplified as effectively and creatively as possible.
- Work with clients to understand and fulfil the required production objectives for their engagement/show/event.
- Ensure that the production and technical team deliver a seamless engagement/show/event on time and doing so ensure delivery.
- Ensuring management of client and internal project team relationships and deadlines across the project.
- Capture the imagination of the target audience.
- Managing the full production deliverables and requirements.
- Ability to design the live show environment to meet with the creative idea, engagement and communications platform, requiring a good understand, knowledge and experience of technical and production.
- Building relationships with production suppliers.
- You must have worked with pharmaceutical clients.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Clear understanding of client brand, business strategy and specific project KPI's
- Good working relationship with clients
- Client presentations to provide credible rational of agency expression
- Obtaining effective briefs for new business opportunities
- Analysis in writing pitch and presentation documents
- Input into creative development of proposal & pitch content.
- Work with client account teams and other functions to ensure clear understanding of narratives, positioning and how it impacts other areas of the business.
- Work alongside content producer to develop, and execute engagement campaigns, event agenda planning and session design.
- Manage content creation projects including presentation and video formats.
- Ensure message delivery is on point, on time and on brand.
- Update clients via status reports and timelines.
- Support content producer on ensuring the strategic narrative is being carried through all elements of the production solution.
- Work with the content producer on all briefs for studio/creative for set design, video and design assets for stage sets.
- Working alongside the technical production manager.
- Main client contact for all content with overall responsibility for presentations, client communication and role out across event.
- Ensure accurate live/on-site information is compiled and where appropriate.
- Input into project debrief specific to strategic narrative, theme, engagement campaign and production deliverables.
- Support, interact and guide clients on presentation format, scriptwriting, messaging, speaker training and continuity.
Please apply with your recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.