PRINT PRODUCTION MANAGER
Junior to mid-weight Print Production Manager,
You will be crucial in supporting the design process from strategy through to final delivery.
Your solid understanding of all conventional print, materials, and manufacturing processes will serve as a source of inspiration, promoting collaboration with our clients, suppliers, and design teams to help drive best-in-class work.
You will report to a Senior Production Manager
- Contribute constructively and effectively to the day-to-day running of projects, providing technical input and understanding throughout the creative process.
- Create a positive and collaborative relationship with all departments, ensuring all members of the internal team are regularly updated on the status of ongoing projects, to enable better delivery against the client's needs.
- Capable of delivering and communicating our design intention to client technical teams, repro agencies, and printers with confidence, clarity, and conviction.
- Having the ability to draft a realistic colour proposal based on the design intention by keeping within the clients budget
- Build and instil trust in people by having constructive responses to challenges, confidently giving a constructive response with a pro-active approach to delivery.
- Liaise with the artwork team to establish the best and most effective way to set up the artwork files required
- Have a solid understanding of all Adobe Suites to enable you to check cutter guides efficiently, review current artworks to understand colour and technical restraints and finally to have the ability package up final artwork files for release.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.