Our client is based in South-West Hertfordshire and is an Event Management Company they are looking for a Print and Digital Artworker.
The role will report to the Publisher and Event Director, and you will be required to provide artworking and design resource across several areas of the company, including publications, marketing materials, commercial projects, and content production.
Key responsibilities include:
- Artworking digital publications, including page layouts, cover design, using InDesign
- Artworking print publications, including page layouts, cover design, using InDesign
- Generation of materials for events, including print and online advertisements, PowerPoint templates, and delegate packs
- Designing and maintaining advertisements for products and services-digital and print
- Maintaining marketing materials, for example product information sheets, sales slide decks
- Creating design elements for use online and during events
- Designing HTML banner advertisements
- Artworking in-house and client email campaigns
- Artworking brand developments and adaptations to logos
- Creation of animated digital adverts for marketing campaigns and client projects
- Suggesting and coming up with new and fresh ideas for various design projects.
- Adobe Creative Cloud (particularly Animate, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Microsoft Office
- Apple OSX.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.