We are looking for a Presentation Designer, with graphic design skills, to join a communications agency based in London.
You will support the Client Management Team in redesigning corporate documents, presentations and marketing material that showcase high levels of creativity and understanding.
This is a great role for someone who wants to get further experience in a leading communications agency. Reporting to a senior member of the team, the successful applicant will have experience developing creative concepts through to final delivery. Initially supported by the Client Management team members, you will eventually liaise with clients directly through the whole presentation design process.
- Working with the Client Management team to deliver creative and digital projects from initial brief through to completion
- Redesign PowerPoint presentations provided by clients mainly for: Early Look Presentations, Analysts Presentations, Investors Presentations, Final Year Results Presentation, Corporate Presentations following below steps:
✓ Creation of a new template (slide master) using client brand/corporate guidelines, logo and photo bank
✓ Redesigning Slides into that template
✓ Give slides neat structure and "creative twist"
✓ Feedback process/iterations
- Participating in internal brainstorms and idea generation
- Updating and maintaining collateral as required - website, creds, templates
- 2 to 3 yrs of experience in delivering high standard Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
- Proven graphic design portfolio
- Experienced at taking, questioning and understanding briefs
- You have a demonstrable ability to interpret, and in an engaging manner, visually communicate marketing messages and complex data
- You are a designer who is comfortable and capable of taking a job through from concept to final artwork
- You are a great team player with a client centric focus and possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships with colleagues and clients alike. You are trustworthy and conscientious - someone who takes responsibility for their work
- You are comfortable with tight deadlines and are able to work under pressure and overtime if required
- Proficient in all areas of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- A strong understanding of emerging web-technologies and design software
- Ability to work quickly to a high standard with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to deadlines and changing priorities whilst maintaining a high standard of output
- Ability to effectively manage workflow, prioritise, multitask and work under pressure
- Willing to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English)
- Additional language is beneficial but not compulsory
- Hardworking and adaptable
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.