Working as part of the graphics and presentations team in a busy 24/5 department that produces pitch book materials, graphic design and deal toys.
You will be working in a group that provides services to internal clients within the Institutional Clients Group (i.e. Investment Bank, Markets, Transaction Services, Private Bank, etc.) and various other clients.
The position is for the evening shift (Monday-Friday, 7.5hrs/day). Their will be flexibility within regards to the actual working hours (i.e. 2pm-10pm, 3pm-11pm or 4pm-12am).
- Produces a variety of marketing materials (e.g. covers, templates, newsletters, deal toy designs, invites, posters, flyers, HTML newsletters, etc.) using relevant graphic applications to an advanced level
- Traces and produces logos, maps and illustrations
- Creates concept and artwork for 2D and 3D
- Assists with the production of pitchbook materials and offers conceptual and visual solutions to enhance client materials
- Ensures all materials produced are correctly branded as per company standards and advises clients on the use of the company brand
- Liaises directly with workflow staff and clients to determine deadlines, job instructions and design requirements
- Completes related admin for accurate work billing and job tracking purposes
- Assists with Intake coordination when required
- Responsible for quality control of own work, as well as assisting colleagues with QC tasks
- Buddies new joiners post-training
- Contributes to best production practices through internal initiatives and programs
- Personal development; communication skills
- Exposure to a diverse group of clients at all levels of the organization
- Various training opportunities in new media and graphic packages
- Mobility opportunities throughout the Operations and Technology division and rest of bank
- Must have admin/operational support in a corporate, service-oriented environment, ideally in a financial institution - essential
- Advanced knowledge of industry standard graphic design applications - essential
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Professional) - essential
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) - essential
- MapInfo, Platts - only in NY
- Dreamweaver and Blender - an advantage
- Knowledge of external print processes - desirable
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.