A new business focusing on helping fund Financial Technology start-ups. They have recently defined division within the company to start a creative hub to deliver impact and innovation to the company and their clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar corporate background with a creative flair. Essentially what you will be working on is PowerPoint presentations using the visuals and text to create them; templates will already be in place to work with therefor the ideal candidate will need to have content experience as it will be very content heavy.
The role will consist of:
- 70% Presentation design (including graphics etc.) for their clients
- 20% Copy writing and proof reading
- 10% Research
What person type we're looking for
- Acute eye for detail and personal desire to consistently deliver to a high standard
- Must have proof reading and copy writing skills
- Passionate about enabling the business to deliver the highest quality presentations
- Creative vision and eye for layout needed to create impactful and engaging presentations
- Multitasker who can autonomously review and prioritise workload
- Dedication, flexibility and organisational skills to deliver to tight deadlines
- Outgoing person who is comfortable communicating with and advising senior colleagues
- Ability to digest and comprehend specialist content and make appropriate recommendations based on understanding of objectives
What skills and experience you will need
- Expert working knowledge of PowerPoint including use of templates and masters, graphs, charts and pivot tables
- Ability to work creatively
- Technical understanding of the practical side of presentation
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
They are working on this however, there is career growth once the company gets going with a chance to become the Digital Marketing Manager and help work with a separate business within a Design Practice.
Please apply with your CV and examples of your work.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.