PR & Marketing Executive
£25,000-30,000 Per Annum
Permanent Role: 9.00am - 6pm, Mon-Fri
Our client is currently recruiting for a PR and Marketing Executive to join their team at their studio based in London.
The role would suit someone looking to take the next step in their career and assume more responsibility for their output. Through innovative campaigns, thoughtful storytelling and inspiring content we want you to take our brand communications to the next level across all platforms.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Plan and implement marketing and advertising campaigns, local and national, across digital and print channels
* Optimise performance, reach and engagement on all social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Houzz, Linkedin)
* Produce creative and educational content including blog posts, videos etc.
* Establish and grow relationships with relevant journalists and editors in self build, architecture and mainstream print and digital media outlets, and secure relevant and consistent press coverage for the brand
Other Areas of Responsibility:
* Arrange completed project photography
* Write and issue press releases
* Implement minor website content updates
* Identify and arrange networking and promotional speaking opportunities for the Directors
* Coordinate, set up and promote external trade shows/exhibitions
* Assist with planning and management of the annual marketing strategy and budget
* Design and produce physical sales collateral and promotional literature
* Identify and submit entries for relevant awards
* Field some sales enquiries and arrange follow ups
The ideal candidate:
* proactive nature with a strong desire to see the impact of their work
* hunger to learn and develop a broad range of marketing and PR skills
* proficiency in creative software packages such as Adobe Creative Suite
* experience in video content production and editing
* experience using email marketing e.g. MailChimp, CMS e.g. Wordpress and digital advertising channels e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads etc.
* able to collaborate with the entire team but also work autonomously and display initiative
* flexible working attitude and willing to fulfil ad-hoc duties when required
* existing network of media contacts an advantage but not essential
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.