Keywords: Account, Manager, PR, Agency, London
Salary: £30k plus
Our client is an exceptional agency based in London and they are currently recruiting for a PR Account Manager to join their growing team.
The purpose of this role is to manage a portfolio of large PR Accounts and build relationships with new and long lasting clients. You will be liaising with clients regarding press campaigns, creative projects and PR solutions.
- Building relationships with key media contacts
- Providing assets to media including: company, product and key stakeholder information as well as comments or statements
- Fulfilling the client's key performance indicators and growing accounts
- Providing innovative and creative ideas to clients
- Analysing PR coverage
- Communicating effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Being involved in pitching for new business and developing PR proposals
- Managing and mentoring junior members of staff
- Experience of directing business to business (B2B) or business to consumer (B2C) PR accounts
- Agency experience is preferred
- Evidence of copywriting, social media, event management and client liaison skills
- Strong communication with excellent presentation and data analysis capabilities
- Aptitude to build a network of influencers and press commentators
- Industry knowledge and contacts is beneficial
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.