We currently have an exciting opportunity for an PPC/Paid Ads Strategist to join a growing, award winning digital marketing agency. They work with clients big and small across a variety of industries. As a PPC and Paid Ads Strategist you will work closely with their clients to understand their needs, working across paid platforms: Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Facebook/Insta ads. Their offices are based in Hertfordshire but they offer flexi remote working.
You'll have a passion for strong paid campaigns and an understanding of what generates success for our clients.
On a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Developing campaign strategy
- A/B testing of campaigns
- Managing ongoing campaigns and ensuring a strong return on investment
- Reporting to clients to demonstrate success
- Supporting the wider digital marketing team in line with growth plans
- Ensuring marketing strategies are aligned with company branding and strategy
- Forging and managing senior stakeholder relationships
Do You Fit the Bill?
- We're looking for someone who can deliver high quality campaigns and deliver results.
- You'll need extensive experience in Google Ads and knowledge of social media paid ads: LinkedIn and Facebook/Instagram
- You'll have at least 4yrs' experience in Google Ads and 2yrs' experience in other paid ad platforms
- We need someone with the creativity, analytical skills and a desire to test and experiment.
- You'll need to have a passion for all things digital and be keen to expand your knowledge and skills
- We're looking for someone with exceptional organisational and project management skills
- Understanding all aspects of our clients' paid campaigns to ensure they fit in with other activity online and offline
- Working closely with the account manager to understand the client's needs and planning their activity in line with these
- Secure sign-off of all ads, keywords, landing pages and other marketing pieces from the client/account manager
- Manage client budget (ad spend and hours spent)
- Creating engaging adverts and landing pages; testing and tweaking these for maximise effectiveness
- Track results and metrics for monthly reporting
- Manage clients' day to day needs, including strategic planning and execution of activities, client liaison, meetings, calls and emails
- Liaise with the team re tasks, allocation of work and deadlines
- Work with the other members of the SEO team, as well as using the data available, to plan out activities for clients
- Preparing monthly reports for clients, including interpretation of reports and recommendations
- Managing monthly hours effectively so that clients get the biggest impact from their investment
Skills and Experience
- Experience managing Google Ad campaigns and paid social
- You have experience of Google Analytics
- Impeccable spelling, grammar and English language skills
- Be an experienced marketer who can write clear and accurate content
- You have an eye for detail
- You're adaptable, a self-starter and have a can-do, hands-on approach
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience of using the main CMS platforms (WordPress)
- Technically literate of main computer packages/image editing
- You have experience of Google Tag manager
- Experience managing TikTok and Snapchat
Please send us your latest CV and cover letter stating your salary expectations to:
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.