Powerpoint Designer to join a financial advisory company in London.
This is a maternity contract for 8 months with a possible extension.
The candidate should:
- Be someone who is looking for a varied role and who is versatile in their approach to team working and an ever-changing workload
- Have excellent skills in Microsoft Office 365 - Advanced Powerpoint skills are particularly important, along with attention to detail and a creative eye
- Good skills in the use of Photoshop [Indesign and Illustrator would be beneficial]
- Knowledge of Excel and the ability to create and amend detailed graphs
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to multi task
Please apply with a recent CV and Portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.