A London based agency are looking for a full-stack PHP developer to join the team. The ideal person will be a real self-starter, trustworthy, reliable and happy to work on your own initiative. You'll need to be a natural communicator as the role involves working closely with both our creative and client service teams.
You will need to pick up projects part-way through, and push them through to a successful conclusion.
Ideally the candidate will 3 yrs of web development and the following;
- Clean coding
- Building sites from start to end phase
- Finalising in-progress work
- Advising on user-friendliness and usability
- Managing schedules and good timekeeping
- Finding solutions to programming problems
Essential technical skills:
- Laravel Framework 4.2 - 5.4
- HTML 5
- CSS 3 and mobile optimization, including Bootstrap library
- Amazon Web Services - especially EC2 and S3
- Linux webserver commands in terminal
Basic technical skills:
- React JS
Photoshop: basic knowledge, able to crop and save images for web
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.