Our client is a growing lifestyle and fitness retail brand currently looking for a Photographer with video editing/filmmaking skills to join their creative marketing studio. They encourage creativity, solution based thinking and ownership. They promote a collaborative environment, being open to making mistakes and give their employees autonomy to create their best work. You will be joining a passionate team making a positive impact within the fitness industry.
For this role you will be working alongside our media team to create photography and videos to showcase their clothing, global athlete team and content that will build a community. Shoot locations will be inside and outside.
The Skills You’ll Need
- Photography and producing digital content
- Experience in filming and editing sport related content
- Advanced knowledge on Adobe Premier Pro/Final Cut Pro X/Lightroom and Photoshop
- A great understanding of DSLR Photography/Filmmaking (Exposure, White Balance, Frame Rates etc…)
- Ability to work in a high pressure environments and meet deadlines.
- Ability to think on your feet and apply a solution focused mindset to challenging tasks
- Be experienced with Lightroom software
- Experience with sports/fashion/lifestyle photography
- Experience with Capture 1
Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicating with key stakeholders to organise and facilitate photo and video shoots.
- Working with and directing athletes to create photo and video content.
- Editing video content for the varies social media platforms
- Using applications such as Asana, Dropbox, Google Calendar and Slack to organise content and to communicate with the team.
- Giving input into new content for campaigns and product launches.
How to apply
To apply please send your CV, portfolio of your photography/video work and a short introduction, stating your salary expectations to: email@example.com