Our client is looking for an E-commerce Photographer to join the expanding team.
The candidate must have strong attention to detail to join the fast-paced, friendly team. The successful applicant must have a proven ability behind the camera and within videography within fashion/retail clients. You must be passionate about your profession, be ambitious and come with a hard-working attitude. The successful candidate is accountable and responsible for images that go through the agency in terms of post-production. You will be working closely with other departments to ensure standards are kept high, and workflows are as lean as possible.
** Must have examples of fashion and product shots within folio **
Key responsibilities include:
* Setting up photographic equipment.
* Editing and retouching images.
* Reproducing and framing photographs.
* Overseeing a studio assistant/junior photographer
* Project management
* Editing video samples
* Managing workflow through the post-production Department
* Uploading/downloading images on and off FTP site
* Create content and update our Social media channels.
* Produce marketing material for the company
* Creating Guidelines
* Colour adjustment/grading of video content
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.