Our client is looking for an E-commerce Photographer with video skills and retail clients experience to join the expanding team.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience as a E-commerce Photographer ideally within fashion, retail and Product brands as well as strong attention to detail to join the fast-paced, friendly team. The successful applicant must have a proven ability behind the camera and within videography within fashion / retail clients. You must be passionate about your profession, be ambitious and come with a hard-working attitude. The successful candidate is accountable and responsible for images that go through the agency in terms of post-production. You will be working closely with other departments to ensure standards are kept high, and workflows are as lean as possible.
Key responsibilities include:
* Setting up photographic equipment.
* Editing and retouching images.
* Reproducing and framing photographs.
* Overseeing a studio assistant/junior photographer
* Project management
* Editing video samples
* Managing workflow through the post-production Department
* Uploading/downloading images on and off FTP site
* Create content and update our Social media channels.
* Produce marketing material for the company
* Creating Guidelines
* Colour adjustment/grading of video content
Retail clients experience essential.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.