Our client is a growing lifestyle and fitness retail brand currently looking for a Photographer to join their creative marketing studio. They encourage creativity, solution based thinking and ownership. They promote a collaborative environment, being open to making mistakes and give their employees autonomy to create their best work. You will be joining a passionate team making a positive impact within the fitness industry.
We are looking for a full time Photographer to join our creative marketing team. For this role you will be working alongside our media team to create photography to showcase their clothing, global athlete team and content that will build a community. Shoot locations will be inside and outside.
The skills you will need:
- Over 3yrs experience working as a Photographer
- Have the ability to work with flash photography
- Be experienced with Lightroom software
- Experience with sports/fashion/lifestyle photography
- Experience with Capture 1
- A great understanding of DSLR Photography/Filmmaking (Exposure, White Balance, Frame Rates etc…)
- Ability to work in a high pressure environments and meet deadlines.
- Ability to think on your feet and apply a solution focused mindset to challenging tasks.
- Communicating with key stakeholders to create the content needed
- Using applications such as Asana, Dropbox, Google Calendar and Slack to organise content and to communicate with the team.
To apply please send your CV, portfolio of your photography work and a short introduction, stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.