Our client is looking for a photographer to work both onsite and on location.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a professional photographer, ideally having trained in the discipline prior.
The staff photographer will also need experience of generating business.
Based on the needs of each specific project / shoot, the photographer will take pictures of people, settings, events and products.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES-
- Management of the studio as a rented space to third party clients. Being the first
point of contact for the studio hire.
- Management of the in-house/out-house photography services.
- Focused on Portrait, event and product photography.
- Developing photography departments infrastructure.
- Creation and ongoing development of an in-house photographic studio.
- You will work on various photography jobs across the business.
- Working with our clients departments and teams to discuss the images they
require and how they want to use them as well as their needs.
- Arranging still life objects, products and props.
- Managing the processing and use of images, discussing technical problems,
checking for quality and dealing with clients' concerns.
- Understanding traditional film and digital photography.
- Seeking out and generating business for the studio.
- Daily camera kit preparing and camera equipment returns.
- Technical set-up for studio shoots.
- Assisting Lighting and Camera Teams throughout the shoot day in the studio
- Managing the backend equipment of the studio.
- Coming up with new initiatives to improve the studio complex and at the same
time improving shooting flexibility.
- Reporting of any damages after shoots to relevant departments
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Degree or equivalent in photography, or relevant creative degree
- Experience in digital photography in a commercial studio environment
- Technical knowledge and practical experience of studio lighting
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.