We have an exciting opportunity for a Growth & Performance Marketing Manager to join a leading global events agency working within their marketing team.
THE ROLE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Shape, develop and own the company strategy for both Performance and Growth Marketing, working with marketing stakeholders to identify areas to improve and develop.
- Collaborate with digital team on the role of PPC in relation to organic ranking and SEO outreach activities.
- Work with the content team to create content calendar to drive growth & engagement, taking into consideration the different channels and audiences.
- Own the relationship with our external marketing agency
- Deliver regular reporting of the media program's performance to senior stakeholders, and analyse the effectiveness of campaigns and optimizing accordingly to meet KPIs
- Evolve the end-to-end acquisition journey through collaboration with digital engagement, content, social and CRM teams within the broader marketing organisation
- Regularly analyse media performance and ROI and course-correct in line with current commercial needs
- Focusing on innovation and testing to explore areas of potential in marketing campaigns. Identify areas to grow, run test and improve programmes to optimise ROI
- Work cross-functionally: Implement growthand product marketing fundamentals (persona definition and message testing, tracking and reporting)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Displays in-depth knowledge and technical understanding of digital media platforms and channels and how they are best used in both B2B and B2C marketing
- Experience across all digital marketing channels (display, paid social, paid search, programmatic, SEO, email)
- Excellent understanding of digital analytics and ability to leverage data in decision-making process
- A deep understanding of the external media landscape, and ability to identify growth opportunities in a challenging environment
- Highly credible communication skills with the ability to present to senior stakeholders
- Excellent project management capabilities to stay on top of detail, deliverables and anticipate and propose solutions to potential roadblocks to keep activities on track
- Strong understanding of and successful implementation in paid media strategy
- Extensive experience in a similar role with proven success and therefore comfortable with undertaking challenging convention.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, and an ability to communicate with both business and technical teams as well as management effectively.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability of simplifying complex problems and data sets to develop data- led stories to influence stakeholders
- Analytically minded with the ability to granularly analyse complex data and make clear strategic recommendations.
- Entrepreneurial spirit of taking ownership and driving results with the ability to conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to meet and exceed goals
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.