Freelance Performance Executive
£200/day VIA UMBRELLA COMPANY
HYBRID WORKING - OFFICES IN LONDON VICTORIA
- You will sit in a vibrant, bright team of over 35 people who support the 360 omnichannel business.
- You will execute the full-funnel strategy across all digital channels, including search, paid social, display and affiliates
You will be responsible for...
- Working together with the Performance Media Manager, planning, developing and implementing full funnel digital marketing strategy
- Collaborate with the Brand, ECommerce and Marketing teams to execute corss-channel campaigns
- Coordinate between internal teams and external agency to ensure campaigns are executed on time and effectively
- Day-to-day agency management, working with them to optimise paid campaigns in order to hit KPI goals
- Deliver SEO recommendations and work with internal teams on implementation
- Day-to-day budget management across paid channels
- Analysis and reporting on performance across all channels
- Work with the Brand teams to create best-in-class, digital-1st creative assets that are optimised for channel, placements and targetting
You will have...
- Relevant experience working in a similar Media role - coordinating performance channels ideally within Beauty, Fashion or Luxury or any DTC innovation-led business
- Experience with Google Ads and Analytics, Microsoft Advertising and Facebook Business Manager
- You will be an inquisitive thinker and someone who can challenge with a view to innovate
- Incredibly creative commercial marketing and consumer communication skills
- Analytical skills - to be able to read, understand and pivot to next steps / innovations
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.