Freelance Product Writer needed - Fixed Term Contract 5 month. Luxury brand based in London.
My client is a global leader within fashion, beauty and lifestyle. They are looking for a freelancer to join them for a period of 5 months.
This role is high volume within a busy product editorial team. You will produce high quality and accurate descriptions while following brand guidelines to meet tight deadlines and represent the brands tone of voice.
- Produce draft product descriptions to daily deadlines
- Use the in-house CMS for regular updates
- Keep up to date of relevant designer information, styling trends and construction techniques
- Write landing page copy as requested, clearly communicating to the customer the USP of the brand
- Assist with site audits as required and contribute ideas for product page development
- Attend industry events and creative sessions and present back to the team
Skills and Experience:
- A higher-level qualification in Journalism, Creative Writing, Marketing, Fashion Merchandising or any other fashion-related background and previous writing experience that indicates a strong editorial point of view and sound knowledge of womenswear-specific fashion, fabrics and brands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - a strong grasp of spelling and grammar is essential
- Must be a multi-tasker with excellent organisational skills and a very strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Thrives in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Able to use MS Word, Powerpoint and CMS
Onsite Monday to Friday. Must have a website, blog or portfolio showcasing relevant fashion, beauty or lifestyle PD copywriting examples. Stat ASAP - 22 to 25k pro rata. Only candidates with Product writing experience and samples will be considered.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.