Part Time Integrated Designer 2 to 3 days per week. Onsite in London. Amazing Fashion company,
This role will deliver on brand digital & print designs for my clients EMEA region.
Reporting to the Senior Creative & Content Manager and working closely with the Brand, VM, Trade and Digital teams this role will assist in achieving our shared brand vision across all channels.
Working as part of the marketing team to deliver on brand creative across Brand & Trade marketing, retail & E-commerce.
This role will establish and maintain brand identity guidelines, while producing innovative content to engage our target consumer
This candidate must have graphic design experience working for an agency or in-house across fashion and lifestyle brands.
They should be creative and driven to deliver content designed to engage consumers.
The candidate will be confident and have the ability to talk though process, ideas and able to present concepts back to the wider team.
* Working with Social Media agency to ensure that the day-to-day management of digital assets such as profile images, banners and gifs are delivered on time.
* Respond to briefs from E-com team for regular website design updates and assets.
* Work with brand team to concept & create innovative event collateral, invites, gift packaging and table settings.
* Respond to briefs from Trade Marketing Managers to include POS, web banners, email layouts & social media assets.
* Work with VM & Retail teams on POS, VM manuals and more.
* Assist in organisation, manipulation, and re-touching of imagery
* Keeping up-to-date and implementing brand guidelines across all projects.
* Work and liaise with external printers and design agencies
* Quality control including images and proofreading
* Stay current with graphic, typographic and fashion trends plus new techniques within the graphic design industry
* Sound knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (experts in Photoshop and Illustrator)
* Proficient in both Mac & PC Design
* Basic understanding of front-end code
* Strong typography, layout and retouching skills
* Experience designing cross-platform, understanding the specifics of designing for Desktop, Mobile, Tablets and Apps
* Graphic design experience with an agency or in-house across fashion and lifestyle brands
* Proven artwork experience including layout, colour modes, typesetting and typography
* Ecommerce experience, ideally within the fashion industry
* Strong commercial experience client facing or working with stakeholders of all levels
* Must be current on digital trends to ensure familiarity with new innovations
* A creative with a versatile design style
* Creative thinker with good problem solving skills
* Very strong attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
* Team player, sociable and remains calm under pressure
* Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
200 to 235 per day.
Please email me your CV and folio ASAP.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.