My client is a busy online content studio for a global FMCG brand.
They now require a Part Time Creative Services Coordinator / Studio Coordinator / Traffic / Production Manager to understand design principles and systems in e-commerce and digital on a broader spectrum.
The role would need to be more of a creative services specialist / design operations coordinator, who can easily lead through process management, budget control and communications.
Experience working in a digital design or production team either in-house or an agency as a a studio or creative services coordinator, production manager, comfortable championing service and product design at a strategical and tactical level internally.
· Product manage the companies Design System and its continuous improvement, including management of budget, backlog and roadmap
· Advise on best practices that help improve agile ways of working within the freelancer teams set up
· Be a central point of contact for the team and brand teams at division level and marketing team in EU, resolving questions and stakeholder queries
· Assist in headcount planning, team budgeting and software management
· Work to increase efficiency, effectiveness and the impact of both designers and researchers throughout the team; implementing templates and best working practice
· Maintain a high standard of attention to detail with clarity of communication
· DIGITAL PRODUCTION DESIGN TEAM EXPERIENCE IS A MUST
· Experience of managing stakeholders and projects in a high-pressure, creative environment
· Empathetic and clear communicator who can adjust their style to suit multiple audiences and channels
Creative Project Managers will also be considered.
200 per day, remote UK based 2 days per week until further notice.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.