Packaging Project Manager
18 month contract
Up to 32k
Our client is a London based agency full of passionate designers. They create dynamic digital and physical brand solutions for both UK-based and international clients. They are currently looking for a super-efficient - confident - tactful Project Manager to support our Senior Project Manager on one of the large global brands.
This role involves the management of packaging artworks across multiple brands. It is about keeping an eye on the detail - being smart and responsive - efficiently and calmly managing workloads - and taking the initiative when needed. They always look for passionate, positive attitudes across our entire team - from day one you'll be immersed in the role and will quickly become an important part of this fast-paced project.
ideally a love for - but at the very least a total understanding of - Excel and sifting through data on spreadsheets
- an organised and methodical mind with an appreciation for order and administration
- an ability to generate and communicate ideas clearly and concisely in spoken and written English
experience seeing projects from start to completion
- a positive can-do attitude
- some exposure / experience in Adobe creative software (not essential)
- a genuine interest and discerning eye for design
- Understanding of a fast paced agency
This post is ideally for an immediate starter
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.